Aerosoft email in German to UK customer

Ray Proudfoot

Last week I bought Milan Malpensa Professional from Aerosoft. Today I received an email from noreply@aerosoft.com and the body of the email states...

Sehr geehrter Kunde,

vielen dank für Ihre Bestellung in unserem Aerosoft Online-Shop.                    

Mit dieser E-Mail erhalten Sie die Rechnung zu Ihrer Bestellung.                          

Ihre Zahlung ist bei uns eingegangen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Shouldn't it have been in English? I refrained from opening the attached pdf but guess it too would be in German.

vor 23 Minuten, Ray Proudfoot sagte:

Last week I bought Milan Malpensa Professional from Aerosoft. Today I received an email from noreply@aerosoft.com and the body of the email states...

Sehr geehrter Kunde,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Shouldn't it have been in English? I refrained from opening the attached pdf but guess it too would be in German.

"Dear costumer,

thank you for your order in our Aerosoft online-shop.

Herewith you receive the invoice for your order.

We received your payment.

yours sincerely"

Maybe just an error in their shop that they think you live in Germany ?

2 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

Maybe just an error in their shop that they think you live in Germany ?

Thanks. That was my thinking but aren't these things automated by IP address? Or just the fact I ordered in the English section of the website. Perhaps someone could arrange for an invoice in English please?

gerade, Ray Proudfoot sagte:

Thanks. That was my thinking but aren't these things automated by IP address? Or just the fact I ordered in the English section of the website. Perhaps someone could arrange for an invoice in English please?

And you said, you received the E-Mail 1 week later ? 

Maybe they saw that there hasn't been an automated mail sent and didn't check your account and sent it in German.

Well I believe they will send you the english invoice (via the customer support with your order number attached @ https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

• Aerosoft
16 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Sehr geehrter Kunde,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

It should indeed. Can you give me the order number so I can check?

Archived