Save Flight plan in MCDU A318/A319

Marcus67

Hello,

In the documentation, it is indicated for a flight plan backup: MCDU MENU (identical A318) but the screen is different and I cannot do flight plan backup.

please indicate the procedure.

In advance, thanks for the replies.

marc.

Please login to display this image.

Hello Marcus!

What that is for is actually Saving a flight plan that you had entered manually, so it's not really a backup per se.  It can then be entered automatically, say on a future flight.

The procedure for doing this is right below the highlighted text you provided in the screen shot.

Hope this is helpful!

Best wishes.

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your reply. This Ok for load a flight plan already saved.

but actually, it is not possible to save a flight plan as version P3D V3 with the procedure  in the highlighted for the version P3D V4 because the MCDU MENU does not have this feature....

kind regards,

marc

Just now, Marcus67 said:

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your reply. This Ok for load a flight plan already saved.

but actually, it is not possible to save a flight plan as version P3D V3 with the procedure  in the highlighted for the version P3D V4 because the MCDU MENU does not have this feature....

kind regards,

marc

Thanks Marcus.  I'm not able to boot up and look at this now, but I just put it on the list for tomorrow.

Thanks again!

I'm sorry, with this version it appears that we can't save flightplans via the MCDU.  Instead, use the COROUTE EDITOR or other software like PFPX or Simbrief to create a flightplan that can be called up in the MCDU.

I'll see if we can add the Save Flightplan function in the MCDU.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Marc,

unfortunately the documentation has not been updated yet. The functionality is still there but the location has been changed: Use on the MCDU the  DATA key and then change to page 2. On that page 2 you will find a menu item called: PILOTS ROUTES. Select the appropriate LSK and a screen will open in which you can enter the name of the to be saved flightplan ....... Enter the name and the flight plan will be saved. Next time you enter this name into the field "COMPANYROUTE" it automatically will be loaded......

Regards,

Rolf

Archived