What exactly triggers the Takeoff Memo on the ECAM ?

suniram

Hi All,

can anybody tell me please which conditions must be met in order for the ECAM to show the TAKEOFF MEMO upon initiating taxi

I many times dont get this Memo even when - to my knowledge- I didnt do anything different and all Preflight and Taxi items are done.

thanks and best regards

Takeoff Trust programmed in the FMGS

Flaps meet what is programmed in the FMGS

Trim in the Green Band and Rudder Trim is Zero
Spoilers Armed

Autobrake is set to MAX and brake temp is normal

Engine Parameters are within normal limits (I don't recall what specific parameters)

I don't think so, but I might have missed one.

Thanks Dave !

I am nearly sure that I sometimes just dont get this memo despite of all these conditions being met ....I will see if I can catch it the next time it occurs in order to see what is going wrong

best regards

sorry, I just reread what I wrote and it doesnt make sense...because the memo should of course also show when some items as autobrake or speedbrakes are not yet set for takeoff , it is actually exactly the purpose of it to remind you which items miss .. :)

What I mean is that the whole memo sometimes will just not appear....and I dont know why..

so, what triggers the memo to show, that is the question 

Please login to display this image.

vor 15 Minuten, Polo sagte:

ECAM TO Memo appears about 2 minutes after second engine start.

Many Thanks ! That is what I actually wanted to know,

But then there must be a  bug which prevents this memo to appear under certain circunstances, because I several times finally had to take off without being able to get the memo... and I never tried to take off with only one engine running..that´s for sure  :)

33 minutes ago, suniram said:

this memo to appear under certain circunstances, because I several times finally had to take off without being able to get the memo.

In this case, also it should appear when TO Config push button is pressed ( and at least one engine is running :) )

1 hour ago, suniram said:

sorry, I just reread what I wrote and it doesnt make sense...because the memo should of course also show when some items as autobrake or speedbrakes are not yet set for takeoff , it is actually exactly the purpose of it to remind you which items miss .. :)

What I mean is that the whole memo sometimes will just not appear....and I dont know why..

so, what triggers the memo to show, that is the question 

Please login to display this image.

What I wrote is how it is. Check to see if your thrust levers need cslibrating. The CFM version they should be st 19.6 at idle.

vor 9 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

What I wrote is how it is. Check to see if your thrust levers need cslibrating. The CFM version they should be st 19.6 at idle.

They are well calibrated actually...and N1 always shows around this value

vor 9 Stunden , Polo sagte:

In this case, also it should appear when TO Config push button is pressed ( and at least one engine is running :) )

If I dont remember wrong (but of course it is possible that I do :) ) I tried this also with no success ...I will  see if I can catch some more info the next time it occurs

thanks everybody

Archived