Need help with activation

• Administrator

Hello,

if the key of an FlightFactor Addon will not work, only FlightFactor can help.

Please open a ticket there:

https://tickets.flightfactor.aero/open.php

You have to fill in ALL fields. Also the Ticket details and the correct CAPTCHA Field.

Otherwis the ticket will not submit.

Greets Heinz

All the fields are filled in ... when i get to the captcha field, fill it in CORRECTLY, hit submit then the site says i have to fill in the blank field????  it clears the captcha field and this happens over and over again ...  used different browsers even yet it happens still ...  i am VERY familiar with captcha fields and never really had any problems with them ...  i'll try it again today however and see if i can get a different result

thanks again

same thing ....  no matter what i put in the fields it WILL NOT SUBMIT ...  it ALWAYS leads me back to a blank captcha field ... is there any other way to contact support?

don't think it's a anti-virus problem ...  i've tried on three different computers .. including my iphone ... same problem everytime ...  captcha is not recognized properly

i'll wait for a response from support@flightfactor.aero ....  hopefully they can help

thanks anyway

jcb

Archived