Pushback

ozgulkagan

Hello. 

I'm having a strange issue. I know it is maybe I'm to blame here, but here it goes.

If I start the pushback from the MCDU but stop it halfway by pushing SHIFT + P, ground announces to set my parking brakes etc and ends the pushback process. 

After some time, aircraft starts to pushback again, without me triggering it.

I suppose it has something to do with the actual MCDU driven pushback comes to an end at triggers another SHIFT + P.

Anyway, not a big problem and definitely caused by misuse, but would be fine if it was corrected. Sometimes you need to really stop the pushback immediately halfway.

My best

Kagan.

I don't have this, but I wishing a better pushback gauge. It seems the angle of turning is too low. Steeper turn, and maybe aircraft really move 9 meters, not 15 meters. I hope you checkout PB gauge.

Thank's 

Mika

I'm now using ROB's GroundHandling gauge and it works good. You can manually control the turn. So I always stop my pushback right on the taxi line, so more realistic. You have to control manually tho.

Another option is to use the selectable mode. All in readme.

My best.

Dave say's he look at it. But now i find away to help too low angle, simply pressing toe brake the angle is more steeper and aircraft lining into taxiway correct! 

Hello,

has somebody problem with the pusback ? I use the classic pushback : start pusback from the FMGS and so one. If i stop pushback before the normal and maximum distance defined by the process, i have a problem with the nose gear, it is blocked.

If i am on the tarmac and push the throttle the plane go straight ahead( there is an yellow alarm on the ecam). I stop and i see that it go back. I type maj P one or twice and the alrm disappear and the nose gear work normally. I can move forward.

It's strange no ?

Michel

Archived