Is Price Correct On AerosoftUS Website

Aharon

Shalom Sirs or Madams,

I want to buy QualityWings Ultimate Package BAE146. QualityWings' official price for that is twenty dollars but I see on AerosoftUS reseller website that says 40 (forty) dollars for same package.  Is it typo or oversight?

Regards,

Aharon

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That's the price we are required to ask due to contracts, but I will investigate.

Thanks, Mathijs for agreeing to investigate, verify, and doublecheck the price of QualityWings Ultimate Package BAE146.

I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT complaining about the price of that payware plane as I NEVER NEVER NEVER have problem or never never never complain about pricing methods of any product that Aerosoft website sells.

However, it is NOT uncommon for anyone to mistype or create typo error typing out wrong price for a product on any retail website which is why I am just asking you to verify to see and check if the price is correct and it is not typing error.

Thanks and looking forward to your answer.

Regards,

Aharon

Archived