FlightSimStore closure

• Aerosoft

We assume more people already know this but customers of the closing FlightSimStore, who bought Aerosoft products there, will be assisted to make sure they keep access to these products.

When you need an update or a full download first check if that file is available at support.aerosoft.com, a good chance what you need is already there after your inserted your serial number/key. if not contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll assist you. Of course, this service is free of any charge.

Please ONLY do so when needed, we are unable to assist you in moving all your orders to our system. This is not a time-limited offer so don't worry. If we are the publisher of a product that you bought at a legitimate shop that is now bankrupt we will make sure you can keep on using that software.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 9:30 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

support@aerosoft.com

Dear Aerosoft Sales/Support Team,

I am writing this to you because our Flightsim Store in Australia has left us in the lurch by selling products online
but not delivering them.

I have purchased products from them over many years to support a business here in Australia.
At the time our internet was so slow and we only had the option to purchase boxed versions of flightsim products.
The Aerosoft products that I have are all excellent and I know I will purchase more in the future.

As you are aware like many others we have been duped of our purchase from the Flightsim store.

I sincerely hope that you and your team could  assist me and many others in my situation
in obtaining the products we purchased.   

To all I wish you a wonderful holiday season and much success in the future.

Many Thanks

Leo J  😩

Aerosoft purchased products from Flightsim Store.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dear Leo, 

just follow the instruction of Mathijs (send an email with all details to support@aerosoft.com) and everything will be fine. 

This will be handled directly between support and you and not publicly in the forum. 

Archived