PFD popup

Hi, i saw this earlier in PFD popups and i know that new version is prepared. Just want to confirm that you also notice it.

Regards.

Please login to display this image.

• 9 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello brtkstn,

I am unable to recreate it myself. I notice that you have first reported this 10 months ago, has this problem persisted for you all this time? Are you currently using the latest stable build 1.2.5.0 or latest experimental build 1.2.5.1?

Maybe it is related to resolution of my monitor? I'm using 1360x768. Resizing of popup window seems to repair the scale, but it is still not good. Regards.

Mathijs, wide view aspect ratio ticked or unticked chages nothing.

Dave, i've done that, but as you can see on second screenshot - scale seems to be ok. but i think it shouldn't look like that. Regards. 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys. After three months i found a fair offer of monitor. My new native resolution is 1920x1080 and there is no problem with PFD popup anymore. The old monitor and its resolution were the issue. Time to close that old thread. Regards.

2 hours ago, brtkstn said:

Hi guys. After three months i found a fair offer of monitor. My new native resolution is 1920x1080 and there is no problem with PFD popup anymore. The old monitor and its resolution were the issue. Time to close that old thread. Regards.

Thanks for the update, that is very kind of you to let us know!

Mathijs is an expert when it comes to how different monitors, resolutions, calibration, shaders affect flight sim. He's always the right guy to get advice from!

My best wishes to get up flying and enjoy that new monitor!

Archived