Mallorca X Evolution Upgrade

tonyc

I want to upgrade to this product and currently have Balearic Islands X.

Simmarket are happy to provide this product at a discounted price for anyone who bought either Mallorca X or Balearic Islands X from them.

Unfortunately I bought my Balearic X from the Aerosoft shop direct who will not provide this discounted price unless you have Mallorca X!

How very strange that an external FS Shop is able to provide better deals than buying from Aerosoft directly. A lesson learnt for the future I guess! Buy any Aerosoft products at Simmarket and not from the Aerosoft shop!

• Developer

I don’t see your problem.

On the product page of Balearen X Evolution you find a Upgrade Service Tab, where you get the info about the Upgrade discounts for Balearen X, same price as on Simmarket: 33.57 € without VAT

OPabst 

Thanks for that I didn't even realise there was a Balearan Islands Evolution. Mind you perhaps there is a pointer for Aerosoft to mail everyone with an old product and tell them of an update. They may sell a lot more.

But thanks again!

Archived