Simwings Heathrow-SODE Jetways not despawning Static jetways

AdmiralNimitz04

• 1 month later...

Looks like there is something wrong with the batch routine. I got multiple errors (translating to english: "system was not able to find the specified file", "system was not able to find the specified path"), but in the end it is saying "SODE Jetways activated".

In the first moment I did not paid attention to those errors messages and believed SODE was correct installed, based on that final message. Now I deleted/copied all those files mannualy.

It was placed into the add-on main folder and run within administrator rights.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Did you open the SODE folder first and the run the batch SODE-ON by doubleclick that file? When the path shown before the error is windows/System32, it could not work. The batch must run from the SODE folder.

Yes, it's being executed from inside SODE folder, which is inside EGLL main folder as you can see in the image. C:\windows\system32 is the folder where cmd.exe application is located.

I just found the reason. If I right-click batch file and run it as administrator, cmd.exe considers his own folder (\system32) and do not proceed correctly. When running directly (double-clicking) everything works fine. One of those things we cannot understand why.

Thanks and regards

Archived