PMDG B777 doesn't load completely

CedricT

Dear Forum Members,

I recently bought the PMDG 777X Base Package and installed it on my P3D v4. But the Aircraft won't load up completely. I can't press any knobs, the Displays are black and the landing gear is invisible. Also I didn't got any activation window to type in the serial number.

Then I tried everything to fix the problem (Updated the product to the latest version, reinstalled SimConnect, reinstalled the PMDG 777 and the P3D, deletet old registry entries).
Now I don't know how to go on. I hope you can help me.

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since Aerosoft is only the retailer (assuming you bought it from AS and not another vendor) while PMDG is the developer, your best bet is to ask on the dedicated PMDG 777 support forum here.

It is significant you didn't get an activation opportunity. Did you unzip the file before installing and ensure you installed with Administrator settings. Also, having your anti-virus off during installation can help too.

• Herman changed the title to PMDG B777 doesn't load completely
  • Deputy Sheriffs

If "PMDG Support can't help me," no one can. I see you tried the Avism site, so the other place for help is the direct support site at support.precisionmanuals.com? Take a look at this more from the site and see if it helps.

As "Captain Kevin" said in your post on the Avsim site, a ticket to PMDG support is your best bet. With the Thanksgiving holiday here in the States, it sometimes takes a while for them to respond, but they will and they will get this fixed for you.

Okay, the solution for my problem was very simple: I forgot about my outdated P3D v4.0.23 with the old SimConnect v4.0.0.0...

Thank you for your attention and help!

Archived