LSZH issue

Tsouks

Hello,

I need some help sorting out this issue. I'm using Xplane 11 and your scenery LSZH V2 (excellent scenery btw, congratulations!). I'm also an ortho4xp user.

I want to use ortho scenery for the surrounding area of the airport, so, based on info I got on some thread, I moved the the ini entry in the end (Aerosoft LSZH Airport Zurich V2.0 c), right above zzz_hd_global_scenery3.

I can see the ortho scenery around, great, a few small issues have risen with some parts of the airport and some assets not touching the ground but ok, I'm ok with it. It's minimal.

My great issue is that there are some huge waypoints visible which I cannot seem to be able to make go away (see screenshot).

Any idea as to how to remove? 

There are 3 more in the east, not need to attach me thinks.

Please login to display this image.

Thank you in advance.

Chris.

• Administrator

Hello Chris,

you can show or hide this red VFR Reporting Point Pylons with the plugins Menu.

X-Plane 11 menu - plugins - Aerosoft LSZH Airport Zurich V2.0 a - VFR Entry Points (show/hide).

Greets Heinz

21 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello Chris,

you can show or hide this red VFR Reporting Point Pylons with the plugins Menu.

X-Plane 11 menu - plugins - Aerosoft LSZH Airport Zurich V2.0 a - VFR Entry Points (show/hide).

Greets Heinz

Heinz thank you very much!

King regards.

Chris.

Archived