Adding New Aircraft to PFPX

Added Boeing 787-9 TR1000-K_v1.00.per into the AircraftTypes Folder. Then, start PFPX and Aircraft I try and Add New Aircraft, from pull down, the 787-9 doesn't show up.  Now I notice that in the Aircraft Types folder the aircraft that show up have txt extensions?  Where does the txt file come from??

The .per extension is used for files that are encrypted to protect the authors work.

Are you sure that you are using the Add New aircraft option and not from 'template' ?

The 787-9 TR1000-K_v1.00  file works here without issue.

Hello to the PFPX community,

does onabody have a PFPX a/c template for teh flysimware Cessna 441, or does anybody know how and from where to get the relevant data. Any tip appriciated.

Heinz

• 4 months later...

Hello each of you

I download from airlinerperformance.net the 787-8 but this files is in .per where can i download the 787 perfomance in .txt files

Stephen how to change this files to .txt in conrordence with pfpx  or if you can find the Template for 787 qualitywings or wher to take info for create new aircraft

Loubou

You should not in general edit a performance file.

Simply use the Add New AIrcraft function and adjust the weights and capacities with information from the QW documentation and/or data from the FMC.

If you have a fleet you could then save this as a template to easily add further registrations.

Archived