Mega Airport Dublin

Chris Gillett

Hello,

I have purchased this product and have loads of issues with it.  Firstly when I installed the produce for FSX SE it didn't appear in scenery.  Following a blog post I installed fsx version.  this then included scenery.  However, there are no lighting or PAPIs on the rwys.  To top it all, when I  came into land on 16 there was a baggage trolley crossing the runway that caused my plane to crash!!!  Please help as I really like the terminal and all the other elements.

Thanks

Chris

• Aerosoft

I am sorry but we never released this product for FSX Steam edition.

Please login to display this image.

While buying our shop asked you several times if time if you were sure and we tried to show you 5 times what the product was intended for. FSX Steam was not shown.

Hi Mathijs 

Ah, that will be the problem then 😀

I bought from Simmarket and didn’t get the ‘tried to show you 5 times’ message. Also, thought it was ok for SE given the .exe name and setup type option when installing (see attached).

So I guess there is nothing that can be done. Thanks for your prompt response. 

Chris

that's the first - also check for "EIDW" files and disable them by adding an .off after the .bgl - ORBX airport files tend to "shine through"

also take a look into the ORBX compatibility forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please also configure the "Library Insertion Point" within the settings of your "FTX Central 3" client on the lowest add-on scenery in your scenery library. 

This will ensure that all Orbx stuff will always be below all other add-on entries, exactly where it belongs.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please also configure the "Library Insertion Point" within the settings of your "FTX Central 3" client on the lowest add-on scenery in your scenery library. 

This will ensure that all Orbx stuff will always be below all other add-on entries, exactly where it belongs.

Here's how if you don't know.

Archived