Ground Power Connected in 3rd MCDU although disconnected

Probably since updating to 1.2.1.5, the third MCDU shows the Ground Power always as connect, although it can not be connected inflight. ;)

Connecting, disconnecting, connecting,... Third MCDU always shows it as connected.

Please login to display this image.

This is because the GSX_Doors.xml. As long as the front cargo is opened you'll not be able to disconnect Ext.Power. It makes sense, because disconnecting Ext.Power is most of the time the last thing ground crew do before pushback.

I'll update the code to just connect when calling for boarding or deboarding leaving out the cargo door state, then there would not be a delay but maybe it's easier and less intrusive.

vor 14 Stunden , Joan Alonso sagte:

This is because the GSX_Doors.xml. As long as the front cargo is opened you'll not be able to disconnect Ext.Power. It makes sense, because disconnecting Ext.Power is most of the time the last thing ground crew do before pushback.

I'll update the code to just connect when calling for boarding or deboarding leaving out the cargo door state, then there would not be a delay but maybe it's easier and less intrusive.

Hmm, I can't find this correct. I'm sure there are airports, that do not have Ground Power. And assuming Ground Power is always there, at any airport and on any gate or stand can't be the correct thing.

Does anyone have an explanation, why this only happened after updating to 1.2.1.5? Even if it would be a GSX thing, how can this happen suddenly, when I didn't make any GSX update?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 13 Minuten, Meyerflyer sagte:

Does anyone have an explanation, why this only happened after updating to 1.2.1.5?

Yes, because there was a change regarding GSX support and handling doors. Have a look at this topic also being mentioned in the change log:

Archived