Rapid acceleration at Idle

First, love the plane.  Outstanding as usual Aerosoft.  I'm having an issue with the plane being at idle and accelerating quickly to 30+ kts. I read another thread that said a couple of minutes to reach that speed, but mine's doing it in about 25 sec.  I've re-calibrated my controls more times than I can count and don't have the problem on any other plane (Aerosoft product included).  I looked at the hotfixes, but didn't see anything addressing that issue.  I'm a bit stuck and would love some assistance.  Thanks in advance.

This is not something I've seen or before.  This very well may have to do with ground friction in the sim. Do you have any addons which may have modified this value?

Something else that can cause this is your thrust levers not being calibrated and always sitting higher than idle.

• Developer

If you look at the throttles and press F1, do the throttles jump back a little?

The ground friction thing can be an issue when FSUIPC 4 (FSX, FSX-SE, P3D v3) is used. It's no longer supported for P3D v4.

Archived