Approach Fuel burn calculation

I'm trying to figure out my fuel for approach burn, and G/A Burn for the pmdg b772 and i'm curious as to what altitude I need to start my calculation for the approach burn. Should i just do a straight in appr or a pattern appr?  Also what is the Weight Change used for?

One other Question, how do i figure my Circuit in/out distance at large Airports like DFW, LAX, & JFK, or are they not calculated at large airports? 

Thanks 

Weight Change or 'Weight Adjust' ? assuming the latter it adjusts the aircraft 'Empty Weight'

Where SID/STAR is not used in planning then using the circuit in/out distance may be useful depending upon the flightplan route. For KORD as an example using vectors to enroute waypoints estimate a distance to either use at the route planning field or setup in the airport editor. Sometimes charts may indicate the circuit distance.

Missed approach fuel may be factored in to the fuel policy, you create a copy if necessary and setup to your own/company requirements.

Archived