CRJ repeatedly crashing

For some reason the CRJ is repeatedly crashing recently whenever I go to enter the ICAO of the airport into the fmc. Had it happen three times in a row at exactly the same point. Never had this problem until now so I'm at a bit of a loss as to the cause. This is on P3Dv4.3

• Developer

If this happens with the latest Navigraph data (1811 or newer), then you just need to update your CRJ to version 1.2.2.3 using the Aerosoft Updater (make sure that experimental updates are enabled).

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

If this happens with the latest Navigraph data (1811 or newer), then you just need to update your CRJ to version 1.2.2.3 using the Aerosoft Updater (make sure that experimental updates are enabled).

Ok thanks. I've updated and will try later.

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I've done that and it's cleared the problem. Thanks for the quick response and solution! :)

Archived