Ecam flight control page

I noticed today on my first try with the IAE A-320 latest build 1.2.1.5, during the flight control check at full aileron deflection, only the outermost surfaces displayed green arrows. Until this build if you moved the control stick all surfaces on that side of the wing would stand up (including the spoilers) and the green arrows would all be displayed on the ecam. 

Everything seemed to work well, and even this had no adverse effect on the flight at all, but I'm wondering if I need to re-install the update, or if this is correct and by design?   

Warthog HOTAS calibrated in both Windows and P3D:

Please login to display this image.

Full left deflection and ECAM shows:

Please login to display this image.

Default Delta A321, Aerobus version 1.2.1.5.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Almost certainly that indicates your controller does not have full travel. I suggest to recalibrate it.

Same results after re-calibration sir, on both IAE and CFM models, as soon as the AC is airborne full ECAM indications return. 

Not an earth shattering issue by any means. 

• Aerosoft

Well, it is problematic for sure it indicates that the aircraft does not read the full scale of the joystick movement. The image also shows the small cross not fully right so that should match. Can you show the calibration screen?

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Bug confirmed and will be solved.

Fantastic!, I'm sure you and your team will have it working in no time. Just one other thing I noticed, the caution for TCAS when inactive shows twice, once in amber and once in green.

Thanks, 

Jose 

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, it is problematic for sure it indicates that the aircraft does not read the full scale of the joystick movement. The image also shows the small cross not fully right so that should match. Can you show the calibration screen?

Late reply, the bug has been found..

The cross on the Windows screen won't go all the way to the side by design. I guess I forgot to take a screenshot of the P3D Controller Calibration screen where it shows full values for X and Y from 0 to 16384 (14 bit sensor).

Archived