FMS : Last update, big problems with altitude constraints

mtlt

Thank you Mathijs,

it seems if i choice selected mode , perhaps i can shall have a best approach. As i said before, i have reinstalled all my simulator to get a clean one. But i think the managed mode will be always a problem in that situation. Tomorrow i try again another flight to LOWI with RNAV08-Z in managed mode and selected mode. I shall try one flight to another destination with RNAV approach in managed mode.

Michel

Hello,

i have made a new flight, from LFLL (Lyon) to LOWI (Innsbruck) approach rw08 with star RNAV08-Z. Same problem. At the FAF point WI750 (alt 13000) the plane don't follow the descent to WI751 (alt 6600). I change from manged mode to selected mode: TRAK, altitude and VS 3.6° . And so is possible to continue the descent and landing. If i push the button APPR it stop the descent. Only ATHR is on. No other way than all in selected mode.

I shall test another RNAV with a different airport.

Michel

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

i test another flight: LFPO (ORLY) to LFRB (BREST). RNAV07R via RB400. Tou  can see on the sreenshots, that the plane don't follow the altitudes constraints in the final on manged mode. I must change to selected mode for landing.

And you can see a altitude constraint at the waypoint SOPEX 6000 and the plane seem on a good slope pefore it..

Hello,

no news about that problem ?

I would simply want to indicate that when i tested approach with ILS (LOC and Glide slope) , it seemed that the altitudes constaints  were respected. I have made 2 flights yesterday, without difficulties.

Michel.

Hello,

iam "satisfied" to see that the problem with RNAV approach is not my problem , but an airbuspro problem. I trust in the persons in charge of aerosoft to solve this difficulty.🙂

Thank for your reply.

Michel.

Thank you Mathijs, because you can see on another topic that i have some problem with the Airbus 320 IAE. it may depend on the same bug.

Michel.

Archived