P3d V4 Blue taxiway lights problem

Edvardo

Hi guys.

I need help regarding default airports Blue taxiway lights.

Which file or effect is responsible for blue lights?

I have a problem in P3Dv4. It worked before but obviously something is changed and now I have a problem.

The problem is that Blue lights are visible away from aircraft, but as I'm moving lights near aircraft just disappear. It looks like lights are faded as soon as I'm closer to them.

Thanks in advance

BRGDS

Edvardo

• Deputy Sheriffs

You posted in the "General Discussion (No Support)" section about a non-Aerosoft product. Since you're asking about default airport lighting, a P3Dv4 specific forum such as this one is the place to ask, not the Aerosoft product support forum. Sorry, but as there's no place in our forum for your question, I've closed your post.

That said, here's a couple of things to look at while you repost in a better forum for this:

• Have you done anything with shaders recently? That's usually the cause of the effect you described.
  • What did you change in your system since the last time the lights worked as expected?
  • Is this specific to one scenery or all sceneries?

• Herman locked this topic

Archived