Loading Loadsheet

magna91

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 minute, f.skywalker sagte:

The problem is "INSTANT= load.

When i load everything without "INSTAND" it is working perfect.

Frank

As said, works fine here

I tried again with hitting load on fuel first and then instant and it worked as supposed. If I just do the instant load for all, it's bugged. Just hitting fuel and then immediately hitting instant after that it works fine.

I'm on 1.2.1.5.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'll going to ask the dev, how the data from the txt file generated by the fuel planner are being processed, maybe we get a hint where to look at.

14 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And I clicked on "INIT Loadsheet" and then on "LOAD INSTANT" and it worked perfect. So hard to track down what is going on here

I just tried again in the A319 and it worked as intended. With the A321 couple minutes earlier I had the issue of loading 2.4. I don't think it's an issue with fuel planner as MCDU 3 always shows the correct values.

My A321 also has an issue where it shows two of the fuel pump off lights illuminated without battery / ground power.

With A320 CFM, I got the problem twice. I got it on both 1.2.1.4 and 1.2.1.5... So it might not be a 1.2.1.5 issue.

Here are the screenshots. I clicked to load fuel + pax + cargo as usual.

When loading of PAX completes, autoPrinted loadsheet/info shows 0.0 for fuel, but MCDU works normal. Right clicking the BLOCK, gives 5.4. 

Please login to display this image.

I have to apologize, I thought the problem you guys were experiencing was with the Fuel Planner Values not correctly making their way to MCDU#3.  So you're saying it's with the printed load sheet alone?

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH I could not recreate any of the mentioned problems with none of the models. Also the loadsheet being printed shows the correct values:

But still trying to find out what might cause theproblems on your side.

vor 17 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

I have to apologize, I thought the problem you guys were experiencing was with the Fuel Planner Values not correctly making their way to MCDU#3.  So you're saying it's with the printed load sheet alone? 

it's not just about the printed paper.

After you have loaded the Fuel manuel you can use instant Load and  it works in the MCDU (Block)

When does the printer print? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As said, I can NONE of the reported problems in this topic recreat. no matter whether I use instant load or by pressing the 3 load buttons one by one. And all values are tranfered correctly to the 2nd INIT page.

But as I also said I'm trying ti find out what could cause the problems on your side.

vor 9 Minuten, f.skywalker sagte:

When does the printer print?

When you select the 3 loadings (Pax, Cargo, fuel, not "load instant"!) and when all 3 are finished, the loadsheet will be printed automatically.

I think I got the problem.

The printer prints the value you enter in the INIT2 page for BLOCK. If you haven't entered it when the loading of Pax / Cargo / Fuel completes, it prints ZERO.

In the printed loadsheet, TIF is the value for the fuel needed for the flight (from FuelPlanner).

The problem is, I was waiting for the print to come out, to enter INIT2 values, like a loadsheet is printed and I now know the ZFW and Block values and I enter them.

I think this is wrong. In the example. I've entered 6.8 as Block, while Fuel planner shows 5.6. Printer got it right with TIF, copied my MCDU INIT2 BLOCK value to BLOCK. LAW value doesn't seem correct. 

What is the correct way of doing thins here and why is LAW incorrectly showing a very low value...

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, ozgulkagan said:

I think I got the problem.

The original post doesn't mention the printer at all.

The issue is that sometimes INIT B, Block Fuel loads a value of 2.4 (which is the default block fuel) instead of the actual block fuel loaded into the plane.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Regarding the LAW incorrectly shown, please upload the corresponding "Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\LoadSheets\LoadSheet*.txt" file from the flight when it was wrong.

Archived