Loading Loadsheet

magna91

After the latest update to version 1.2.1.4 the loadsheet generated with the Fuel Planner will no longer be loaded. I've tried different fuel configurations but it always loads a default one.

It's working fine for me (note there is a bug where the Trim isn't passed from the Fuel Planner Load Sheet to the aircraft (MCDU#3, Fuel and Load display), but this is only a reference number and you still have to set the trim in MCDU#1/#2.

Are you running the Fuel Planner "As Admin"?

Hi good morning, 

i am having a similar issue (i think) with Version 1.2.1.4. I just have set my loadsheet with the Fuel Planer for a flight from LEMD to EDDF with an A320 which gave me a ZFW of 57.0MT, a Fuel of 8.6MT and an UP Trim of 0.3. However, when i loaded the load sheet via the 3rd MCDU, it loaded the ZFW and the Trim correctly, but only when i pressed the corresponding LSK on the Init page to automatically fill the Block Fuel it entered 2.4. I manually changed to the number given above, but i think it should enter the correct number automatically? 

Cheers, 

16 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That sounds a bit like you do not have write rights. Sure it is all running as Admin?

Isn't the laodsheet saved in "C:\Users\username\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\LoadSheets\".

On the 3rd MCDU Load/Setup page, the loadsheet function loads in the correct numbers, this is not the problem. The problem is on the #1/2 MCDU INIT 2/B page when clicking on Block Fuel and it gives 2.4 instead of the loaded fuel amount. ZFW / CG works just fine on the same page.

4 hours ago, Tobi.E. said:

Hi good morning, 

i am having a similar issue (i think) with Version 1.2.1.4. I just have set my loadsheet with the Fuel Planer for a flight from LEMD to EDDF with an A320 which gave me a ZFW of 57.0MT, a Fuel of 8.6MT and an UP Trim of 0.3. However, when i loaded the load sheet via the 3rd MCDU, it loaded the ZFW and the Trim correctly, but only when i pressed the corresponding LSK on the Init page to automatically fill the Block Fuel it entered 2.4. I manually changed to the number given above, but i think it should enter the correct number automatically? 

Cheers, 

It happened to me once. I've reported here: 

I have the same Problem.

When i go in the MCDU press Block Fuel automatically fill the Block Fuel it entered 2.4 T

In the Loadsheet MCDU3 are 7.35 T

In the Loadmanager from P3Dv4.3 are 7.35 T

The Printer work at some flight and on some flights he do nothing.

Frank

Sorry you guys are experiencing this problem.

This is interesting, as it's working perfectly fine for me and the other testers, so we'll have to figure out what the difference is between the computers.

For those experiencing this issue, can you tell me where your P3D and Aerosoft Airbus Pro are installed to?

Many thanks.

1 minute ago, f.skywalker said:

is it better to install the bus to drive P:\Aerosoft

It doesn't really matter, though I have it installed to the default location since I test products.

I'm wondering if a path isn't right for you.  Are any of the Fuel Planner values transferring to the aircraft correctly?

When i load a new flight an make the bus coold and dark an go to the load and fuell in he MCDU 3.

There is at fuel                Max 19.15/ ACT 2.4

This are the 2.4 T  that coming in the MCDU1 to Block Fuel !?!?!?!

Clicked loadsheet on the left:

Please login to display this image.

Instant:

Actual fuel loaded 9.2 tons..

Init B, Block fuel gets value 2.4:

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just checked it with instant load and eveything (pax, cargo and fuel) is loaded correctly. Also on INIT page 2 all values are inserted correctly.

So I have no idea, what is causing this issue.

Archived