A319/A320/A321 Wi-Fi Antenna

Hi!

I want to suggest to Aerosoft to make in the future to put Wi-Fi antenna:

• A319  with CFM engines and with sharklets
  • A320 and A321 with CFM engines and without sharklets
  • A320 with IAE engines ans without sharklets.

Some airlines (like Austrian) use these models with antenna. Sorry me if I put this request in wrong forum.

Hello Gusta (hope I'm correct on the first name), first thank for the great repaints. Secondly, your Austrian A320/A321 are two of the same registrations (one with model listed, one without).

Btw, there are two types of SAT (Wi-Fi) antennas included by Aerosoft (Luthfansa/jetBlue types). Your Austrian Airbus's would use the Luthfansa type antennas.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 4:19 PM, AA777-200ER said:

Hello Gusta (hope I'm correct on the first name), first thank for the great repaints. Secondly, your Austrian A320/A321 are two of the same registrations (one with model listed, one without).

Btw, there are two types of SAT (Wi-Fi) antennas included by Aerosoft (Luthfansa/jetBlue types). Your Austrian Airbus's would use the Luthfansa type antennas.

No. Lufthansa models with antennas have sharklets. The 2 Austrian don't have sharklets.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 10:54 AM, gustavoaguiar said:

Hi!

I want to suggest to Aerosoft to make in the future to put Wi-Fi antenna:

• A319  with CFM engines and with sharklets
  • A320 and A321 with CFM engines and without sharklets
  • A320 with IAE engines ans without sharklets.

Some airlines (like Austrian) use these models with antenna. Sorry me if I put this request in wrong forum.

I agree with this completely. I would love to have the option to have a SATCOM on every variant of the a320.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived