Saved Take off Procedure usage for another airports

Oilinga

Hello,

I'm Prepar3d V4.3 amateur user. 😊

My standard airport is EDNY.

Furthermore I use very often the Aeroft Airbus 319 (64bit). At the moment I saved several succesfuel takeoff steps in Prepare3D, because I want an really quick take off phase without each time to set a lot of procedure steps.

What I want now is, when I switch to an another airport then I want take over also (the most important procedure steps) my save settings for the takeoff procedure.

In nutshell, I want avoid, when I switch from my home airport to an another start airport, that I set each time the same settings. Are there any possibilities to handle that?
What is the right way to take over the final procedure to an another airport location?

Thank you for your support in advance!

You at least need to set your MCDU's for route etc so it is not an easy task if you ask me.

You can of course save your cockpit and systems status together with saved flights. But if you change the airport, and you've set your route / departure /arrivals etc, you need to reset them all.

So there's no easy way. The best I can think of is to use the BEFORE TAXI aircraft state via MCDU 3, but still, you have to enter your route etc. Also, INIT pages would not work as expected when you select BEFORE TAXI so...

Your best bet is to start with TURN AROUND STATE and enter the required information. Also don't forget normally every flight is different, because PAX and Cargo + route / fuel changes so... That's the most realistic one if you ask me.

Archived