Aspen Extended Scenery Issue

flyblueskies

I have a problem with 'spikes' at this airport. It's as if some of the  mountain tops are poking through the runway. Also, I have elevation problems where I land on the runway and all of the sudden I'm above the runway. I did find a post similar, but it was closed down as answered. Unfortunately, the solutions was generic...I turned off a file...great, which one?

Anyway, I could use some help with this.

I do have ORBX LC, Vector, and KASE is disabled in the Vector Elevations Corrections...hoping some one else ran into this and can offer some suggestions.

Thanks for your help Otto.

Here's a screenshot of my scenery lib. NOTE: I use SIM STARTER if that makes a difference.

Please login to display this image.

Also, I have already disabled the KASE files in FTX Global Airports:

Found the solution. It was posted here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/110485-aspen-extended-elevation-problem-p3d-v2/&do=findComment&comment=746243

Basically, move the Aspen Extended Folder below the DEFAULT folder in the scenery library.

I reset all of the FTX BGL's back to active (removed the OFF) and all works well.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived