Minor wingview issue: A320/321

Hello Guys,

first off a huuuuuge thank you to the whole Airbus professional team. It's incredible to have the busses over at P3D V4 :)! You did a great job with these!

However, I've seen a minor issue when flying the A320/321. While in A318/319 I can zoom in when in wingview, this is not possible with A320/321. Would this be possible to add? The thing is that when being in the front wing view you can see a transparent part of where the wing would be mounted to the fuselage and that's (funny as it looks) a bit disappointing from time to time :P.

Thanks in advance and to the moderators, please move the subject if you feel it's in the wrong forum section.

Best wishes

Nicolas

• Aerosoft

That 'clipping' (the transparent) bit is because that speeds up the sim a lot. The only real way to solve it would be to put the viewpoint really outside the aircraft.

I was sure I fixed that zoom issue but indeed it somehow crept back in. Now solved and should be delivered with this weeks build.

Archived