Cabin Pressure fault

It appears that following the latest upgrade for me the cabin altitude pressure alert fault has returned. The system appears to work fine on takeoff but continues to climb even when at a low cruise altitude. The only way to stop the alert is to switch the system to manual hold. Incidentally in manual no other functions are working and you cannot increase or decrease cabin altitude. On descent if  you switch back to automatic the cabin altitude still continues to climb.

Hans I believe I have found the issue. I did the flight again with no fault showing so I experimented with the settings on the overhead panel. I found that the recirculation fan ON causes the behaviour described . When off no issue. Not sure if that should be the case. I was cruising at FL330.

Hello everyone, the last time I had the error two weeks ago, i set the landing altitude in the overhead panel before the start. This seems to have caused my problem. I don't know if there is a connection, but since I adjusted the landing altitude in flight again, I had no more problems.

• Developer

I think I found it. It's the pressurization controller overshooting its target. I limited the cabin rate increment and decrements as the cabin altitude gets closer to its target value. The problem should be fixed now.

Archived