Aerosoft Airbus A320 Doesn’t Capture Localizer

FSXFlyer99

Hello all so recently I have done a flight to EDDF. When it was time to perform and ils landing, I followed all the steps, confirmed the LS Button was on, the approach was also activated and I had turne on the APP Button, but nothing it had not captured the localizer and the purple diamonds were not even there. I had attempted this approach multiple times to see if I was making an error but still no luck. If anyone has any help please let me know!

If you are using the MCDU and choosing STAR/TRAN..then.

Perhaps the airport ILS values in P3D do not match what is published in Navigraph or NavDataPro.

I have found that EDDF, on my system, does not match and I have to manually enter the values upon approach or if I want to fly several times I might chance editing the Navigraph files to match what is presented by the sim.

Is it the Aerosoft Payware EDDF?  If not, and you're using a default EDDF then it's almost certainly that the airport frequencies don't match your AIRAC.

If it is the payware version, please bear in mind that not all runways at EDDF have an LOC/ILS.  The payware EDDF Professional is one of my favorite sceneries, and I have most all payware airports for the US, the UK (thinking ahead to March) and Europe.

Best wishes!

Archived