Flight plan

magna91

Hello,

I tried to create flight plans and insert them in the folder of the Aerosoft to load them automatically in the MDCU, but when I insert in the CO the "name" of the file with ICAO of departure and arrival, it tells me that there is no flight plan available. Then I tried to enter the ICAO of departure / ICAO of arrival in the route and tells me that there is no wire available.

How can I load the flight plan automatically? Files must be *.flp?

3 hours ago, magna91 said:

Hello,

I tried to create flight plans and insert them in the folder of the Aerosoft to load them automatically in the MDCU, but when I insert in the CO the "name" of the file with ICAO of departure and arrival, it tells me that there is no flight plan available. Then I tried to enter the ICAO of departure / ICAO of arrival in the route and tells me that there is no wire available.

How can I load the flight plan automatically? Files must be *.flp?

What are you using to create the flight plans?  I use SimBrief and I've never had an issue. Also, when you call the flight plan in the MCDU, just put in the two airport ICAOs on the right side instead of using Company Route.  This way you don't have to remember the name exactly as you saved it as.

Let us know how you made out?

Best wishes.

Hello Dave,

I use Flight Planner http://onlineflightplanner.org/.

I do not know if the files it generates for AirbusX are also valid for Airbus Pro. And the correct path to the folder is: "C:\Users\user\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans" correct?

Attached the file *.flp created by Fligh Planner.

EGKKBIKF01.flp

Archived