Loss of power after t/o

SEFEH

Hi,

I love flying the A320 prof but sometime there happen a thing not so fun I crash. Doing the preparation with fuel checklist and everything else include before checklist set thrust accelerate to rotate pitch about 10 and we lift of after about 50 ft the plane lose speed have here try different things to get more speed as a/p on a/p off a/th on off but full thrust but saidly the plane crash. I have all new updates as Installed version: 1.2.1.3 . Any ideas? :) 

Best regards

Fplke Ekeroth

49 minutes ago, SEFEH said:

Hi,

I love flying the A320 prof but sometime there happen a thing not so fun I crash. Doing the preparation with fuel checklist and everything else include before checklist set thrust accelerate to rotate pitch about 10 and we lift of after about 50 ft the plane lose speed have here try different things to get more speed as a/p on a/p off a/th on off but full thrust but saidly the plane crash. I have all new updates as Installed version: 1.2.1.3 . Any ideas? :) 

Best regards

Fplke Ekeroth

Am also facing exactly same issue with A320 Professional 

Hello my friends.  I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues.

We are not able to duplicate this on the test team, so to check this out on your end I have two suggestions.

1.  Are you using P3DV4.3?

2.  Is the problem repeatable on every flight?

3.  Try performing the flight without using the checklist to see if you then have a normal experience.

4.  If you answer Yes to #1 and #2, and No to #3, then the culprit is likely your installation of P3D.  We've written extensively about people solving these types of issues by reinstall P3DV4.3, especially when they only updated the Client when moving from P3DV4.2 to V4.3.  If you reinstall P3D, it's best to download it again, run the Checksum test recommended by LM, and then install all components or the entire sim.  It's recommended that you uninstall P3D and remove any remaining folders prior to reinstalling (of course rebooting in between).

The reason that other aircraft addons are not affected by a possible bad download or install of P3D is because at the moment, our Airbus is the only aircraft in P3DV4.3 that is compiled using the latest V4.3 compiler.

I hope this is helpful to you!  We realize that you want to get up flying, and the above is the best advice we can provide for this issue.

Best wishes!

4 hours ago, Frosteee said:

I too have experienced the same problem on T.O. and reinstalled P3D as suggested by to no avail. The A320 continues to stall on Take-Off

Stuart "Frosteee" Frost

Hello Stuart,

Very sorry to hear about this.

Did you uninstall P3D, remove all remaining folders, reboot, redownload and perform a checksum test on the downloaded file(s), and then reinstall P3D?   If any of those steps were missed then it's likely that the problem remained - we've seen this very thing several times.

One thing you guys can try is to load a default aircraft (not the F-22) into an airport, and then switch to the Airbus you wish to fly.

Something else... if you have Carenado aircraft installed, and you fly online, there is a problem with the DRM in their software that will trigger a loss of engines in other aircraft should the Carenado aircraft texture be called by AI or online traffic.

Hi,

Many thanks for so good help! :) . I took the time I needed to reinstall P3DV4 and install and everything else in add on and the bus of course. After fired up after installation and a couple of t/o I can say it works as normal. Handfly, use a/p with checklist and without and it works now.

Again many thanks for help. :) :) 

Regards

Folke Ekeroth

3 hours ago, SEFEH said:

Hi,

Many thanks for so good help! :) . I took the time I needed to reinstall P3DV4 and install and everything else in add on and the bus of course. After fired up after installation and a couple of t/o I can say it works as normal. Handfly, use a/p with checklist and without and it works now.

Again many thanks for help. :) :) 

Regards

Folke Ekeroth

You are most welcome my friend, I am just happy that you are back up flying!

My very best wishes for happy flights!

Hi Dave,

I took your suggestion to use another model aircraft and found no T.O. problem at KJFK airport. Using EasyJet A320 with CMF engines, i took off (hand-flying) with no loss of speed and climbed to altitude as it should have. I then used the A320 I favor, jetBlue A320 which has IAE engines and after initial climb the speed started to decrease as represented in the PFD vertical speed red zone. I will continue to evaluate the various models, A318 thru A321 to see the variation in each and contact Aerosoft with my findings in the future.

Certainly appreciate your response and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Stu Frost

2 hours ago, Frosteee said:

Hi Dave,

I took your suggestion to use another model aircraft and found no T.O. problem at KJFK airport. Using EasyJet A320 with CMF engines, i took off (hand-flying) with no loss of speed and climbed to altitude as it should have. I then used the A320 I favor, jetBlue A320 which has IAE engines and after initial climb the speed started to decrease as represented in the PFD vertical speed red zone. I will continue to evaluate the various models, A318 thru A321 to see the variation in each and contact Aerosoft with my findings in the future.

Certainly appreciate your response and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Stu Frost

Thanks for the kind words Stu!

We are presently testing an complete change to the FMGS software (takeoff/climb/descent, etc.) and once we're confident that it's stable under all conditions and all variants of the A318-A321 we'll get it pumped out to you guys.

I'm just happy you're able to get up and enjoy the Airbus!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well my friend.

Best wishes!

Hi Dave,

i tried JetBlue A320 with IAE engine from LTAC to LTBA (LTAC SID YAVRU A4 ERKAL STAR LTBA) multiple times. After take off it loses power and crashes. Again tried with no live weather, it took off with difficulty but there was no T/D and descent preparation check list appeared. Now again I tried with no weather but after take off it started dropping altitude and crashed. Am little hesitant to uninstall and reinstall P3Dv4.3 as I have 70% of ORBX products, 90% of REX products, ENVTEX, ENVSHADE and  ASP4 etc etc  installed besides some mega airports and other add ons. I will keep exploring other models and wait for stable update. Thanks you for the support. 

Regards,

ASP Rao

Hi Dave,

Despite installing the latest updates, the loss of power on T.O. in the IAE powered A320 continues for me and eventually the aircraft crashes to the ground. This prompted me to experiment by changing the engine thrust in the aircraft.cfg file from 26600# to 36600# just for fun knowing this engine is rated at the lower thrust in the real world. I then conducted two separate flights, one by hand flying and the other under PRO-ATC flight instruction. Surpise, surpise. Both times the A320 rotated at Vr and continued to climb to altitude, never loosing power as experienced when at the lower thrust level. I am just submitting my recent experience as informational data if it helps shed some light on this situation.

Regards,

Stu Frost

• Deputy Sheriffs

I did several flights this week with the latest release and all variants. And never experienced such an issue. I suggest to do the following:

• uninstall ALL buses and be sure that there are no left overs (olders, files etc.)
  • make a fresh install with the installer from your shop account; DO NOT install it into the P3D rootfolder, but create a folder outside P3D like ..:\P3D-Addons and install it to this folder (in case you have not already done so)
  • update the Airbus via the ASUpdater to the latest version
  • do the tutorial flight by following EXCATLY the instructions step by step
  • if you still experience the same issue, then something else most be wrong within your environment like a broken P§D installation.

So please report back when done.

Gentleman,

i have never ever installed the buses in the the P3D root folder. My P3D is located singularly on one drive, D. The Aerosoft installation is subject to the program default selection. When I return next week from holiday, i will fly the tutorial as suggested and report my results ASAP

Stu Frost. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, Frosteee said:

The Aerosoft installation is subject to the program default selection. 

Then please install it to a different folder as I suggested.

Gentleman,

I performed the major changes you suggested and CAREFULLY evaluated various PAX, Cargo, and Flap settings for several flights. My conclusion was that I was erroneously using inadequate flap settings for the gross weight configured. Sorry for contributing to a non-issue in this fine product. I was reminded, by my ignoring the realistic nature of this product, you can easily create unflyable situations and then blame the product. Will be more careful in the future.

Regards and a Happy Holiday Season,

Stu Frost

Archived