Checklist Scripting

Hey there, (hope I am not double posting - first thread seems to be gone!?)

is there any way to assign shortcuts to checklist actions or is there any shortcut to skip an item from the checklist? Sometimes the checklists repeats and I cannot manage to open the FMC and navigate to the skip section. Is this something AS would need to develop or is there any way to hook into the script? Not sure where to start my search here.

Thanks for any help!

21 hours ago, Gabriel1501 said:

Hey there, (hope I am not double posting - first thread seems to be gone!?)

is there any way to assign shortcuts to checklist actions or is there any shortcut to skip an item from the checklist? Sometimes the checklists repeats and I cannot manage to open the FMC and navigate to the skip section. Is this something AS would need to develop or is there any way to hook into the script? Not sure where to start my search here.

Thanks for any help!

Well, you are double posting, and if you revisit your earlier thread (it's still there) you'll see that I did answer the same question you posted above, but I'll answer it again for you.

No.  As I said to you yesterday, the automated checklist is essentially a script that waits for a specific pilot input before continuing.  Since it's a script, you can't jump around in it.  The automated checklist is not a true "Copilot" function, but rather a simple tool that should only be used to familiarize yourself with the basic procedures for operating the Airbus.  One shouldn't expect it to function as an AI Copilot might (there are other payware products which do this).

For more information on the Checklist and Copilot functions please see the following in our Documentation:

Volume 1 Page 3

Volume 1 Page 22

Volume 6 Pages 19, 24, 30, 33, 35

Volume 6 Page 36, Section 4.11

Volume 6 Pages 37, 39-70

Archived