Displays, FMC and Checklist

Gabriel1501

Hey there,

just got me the Airbus bundle for p3d and love the details. However I am strugeling with some issus and hope someone can help.

How can I undock Displays? Like in the PMDG777 for example. I can undock any of the displays and drag it to any display what is excellent. I have my second screen just below my primary screen and can have the displays in a biger size there...

Undocking the FMC brings up a somehow limited version of it - seems I can only enter setup and checklists there but not edit routes. I have to go to my keyboard and use shift+F2 to bring up another FMC.

Is there a shortcut to skip a checklist item? Just like I can start the checklist with "1"?
Can I restart a checklist? Sometimes when editing the route the descent checklist starts.

Is there a shortcut to give the pilot a cough drop? 😄

5 hours ago, Gabriel1501 said:

Hey there,

just got me the Airbus bundle for p3d and love the details. However I am strugeling with some issus and hope someone can help.

How can I undock Displays? Like in the PMDG777 for example. I can undock any of the displays and drag it to any display what is excellent. I have my second screen just below my primary screen and can have the displays in a biger size there...

Undocking the FMC brings up a somehow limited version of it - seems I can only enter setup and checklists there but not edit routes. I have to go to my keyboard and use shift+F2 to bring up another FMC.

Is there a shortcut to skip a checklist item? Just like I can start the checklist with "1"?
Can I restart a checklist? Sometimes when editing the route the descent checklist starts.

Is there a shortcut to give the pilot a cough drop? 😄

Hello Gabriel!

Please take a look at our documentation, it will answer all of your questions save one..... and I'll answer that for you here.  Regarding the 2D displays, at the moment the only VC displays for which there are also 2D panels is the PFD, however the ND will be a 2D display at some point in the future.

Best wishes!

vor 53 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Regarding the 2D displays, at the moment the only VC displays for which there are also 2D panels is the PFD, however the ND will be a 2D display at some point in the future.

Somehow I am not able to move the PFD around. Whats the big Deal about the ND? Since the first A320 from Aerosoft came out it was not implemented as 2d. Why is that? Cant be such a challenge to make it available.

Would be happy if anyone else would be so kind to help me with my other questions 🙂 

8 minutes ago, Gabriel1501 said:

Somehow I am not able to move the PFD around. Whats the big Deal about the ND? Since the first A320 from Aerosoft came out it was not implemented as 2d. Why is that? Cant be such a challenge to make it available.

It had to be disabled for developmental / testing reasons, at the moment the plan is to bring it back at SP1.

9 minutes ago, Gabriel1501 said:

Would be happy if anyone else would be so kind to help me with my other questions 🙂 

Are you serious?  That sounds just like "please read the documentation for me, then paraphrase it while answering my questions.  Not going to happen my friend.  On top of that, unless it was staff that answered your present/future questions, you might not actually get the best answer. On top of that, why not read the documenation and get the right answer immediately, rather than post questions which are answered in the documenation?

We just had a long discussion about this very thing here in the forums.

Best wishes.

Archived