DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - EPKK KRAKÓW X V2

f.skywalker

• Deputy Sheriffs

Correct, it was announce on the 10th November that it will be available soon. So it might take another day till it is available in the shop account.

I looked in my account, that's the same for me, I have an update available but the date are also 13.09.2018 

Aerosoft - Krakow Balice EPKK 2012 X (1.4)  
Download (AS_KRAKOW-BALICE-EPKK-2012_FSX.zip - 16.08.2012 22:00:00 | 1 GB)  
Download (DD_EPKK-KRAKOW-BALICE-2012-X_FSX-FSXSTEAM_P3D.exe - 13.09.2018 08:04:00 | 697 MB)  

This 2 link are = V2 ????    <:\

I am having the exact same issue and been in email contact with support, who seem, are under the impression that the latest version indeed is the one dated 13/09/2018 which would appear is an interim version supporting P3D V4 but still based on 1.4 and EPKK 2012, which is not the same in my opinion as the new EPKK Krakow V2 which only was released on November 10th 2018.

Either confusion, or lack of attention, or for that matter interest at Aerosoft's side.

Edit: The new version should now be available to all of you. Please check your shopaccount for:

(DD_EPKK-KRAKOW-X_V2_FSX_P3D_FSXSTEAM.exe - 12.11.2018 07:23:00 | 558 MB)

Archived