Throttle not working

I recently bought the aerosoft a320-21 and for a few weeks the throttle was working fine - I'm using the Saitek pro flight yoke + throttle. Until recently everything was fine but now it is not working, I checked FSUIPC and went to joystick calibration and it says the In is -16193 and the out is -16383. Does anyone know how to fix this so the throttle is working again? I've tried re calibrating on FSX but nothing changes it, forgive me if I'm missing a recalibrate button but can someone point it to me or show me a solution?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 52 Minuten, CapnFlight1232 sagte:

I recently bought the aerosoft a320-21 and for a few weeks the throttle was working fine

Ok then as always: what has been changed, and an please dont tell us "nothing has changed"

And btw. FSUIPC is not needed to get the Airbus working.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Ok then as always: what has been changed, and an please dont tell us "nothing has changed"

And btw. FSUIPC is not needed to get the Airbus working.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by "what has been changed"?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Something in your environment: FSX and/or PC, like other software, updates etc.

There is one good thing about software: either it woirks or it works not. But it doesnt work one day, but not the other, unless something has changed.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Something in your environment: FSX and/or PC, like other software, updates etc.

There is one good thing about software: either it woirks or it works not. But it doesnt work one day, but not the other, unless something has changed.

I've added Sky textures, sun textures, the clouds and the water since then. Should I try re-installing the plane or would that not work?

Archived