LGSK Scenery

fautleyj

Hi Folks. I purchased the Aerosoft for Skiathos LGSK, but when I go to the airport it is all over the place. There are trenches. The runway is below ground as is the aprons and buildings.

I have tried using Vector to cure the problem, but that didn't work. Is there some way I can 'tweak' the scenery cfg file for this scenery to cure this problem.

Thanks

John

Hi John,

sounds like you have a conflicting scenery installed.
Anything from ORBX like FTX Vector or an AI traffic addon maybe? Try to disable their files for LGSK and see if that helps.

Hi Emanuel. Thanks for your post. I don't think I have any AI traffic addons for LGSK. I have tried FTX Vector, but LGSK does not show up in either of the left or right lists of airports, so FTX Vector is of no help I'm afraid. I'm not too sure what you mean by disable their files.

Is there nothing in the scenery cfg for LGSK that I can change? Like a bgl file or something?

Hope you can help.

Thanks again.

John

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, fautleyj said:

No it doesn't work at all Mathijs. As I said in my first post the airport runways, aprons and buildings are all in a gulley. Land levels vary. It's a mess.

Thanks

John

That can only indicate you have some other scenery covering the same area or the settings are not as advised in the manual. 

Archived