LEPA / GSX2 - Unable to exclude Gate 12 Jetway 2

garydpoole

Hello

Running GSX2 with LEPA pro and have created an exclude.bgl for Gate 12, which is a double jetway gate. However, I've noticed that it's only able to exclude Jetway 1, Jetway 2 remains as a default jetway, with the new GSX2 Jetway 2 superimposed over the top. The GSX2 jetway 2 operates correctly though.

Jetway 1 excludes and works fine. 

Thanks

• Developer

About which Sim you are talking? FSX or P3D V3 or P3D V4

About which Lepa Product you are talking? Mallorca Evolution or Mallorca Professional?

23 hours ago, data63 said:

JW 2 is propably not a seperate object but part of the terminal model so it can't be excluded

I did begin to wonder that.

13 hours ago, OPabst said:

About which Sim you are talking? FSX or P3D V3 or P3D V4

About which Lepa Product you are talking? Mallorca Evolution or Mallorca Professional?

LEPA pro (as stated) P3DV4.3 (sorry, my bad)

Thanks

• Developer
11 hours ago, garydpoole said:

I did begin to wonder that.

LEPA pro (as stated) P3DV4.3 (sorry, my bad)

Thanks

With the Professional (sorry overread the pro) addon itself you will get the Sim-Based Jetway system, which is limited to handle only one jetway per gate. 

GSX (in any version) will not provide you any jetwayanimations, it only provide jetway models for the SODE Addon based Jetwaysystem.

In case of Sim-wings Mallorca Professional (and all other sim-wings addons), you get the SODE based alternative jetways via the supportpage of sim-wings: http://www.sim-wings.de/SUPPORT_INDEX.htm

Please read the readme.txt in the zip, this explain you how to install and active the jetway replacement. When your SODE system is running, you will have all jetways working then and so also GSX can trigger them, based on the correct models for the scenery, not only by there generic replacments.

Archived