• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, winstonwolf said:

I bought the Airport over Simmarket , There is already only 1.03 available . 😞

Michael 

Give them one more day to make it available

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, the update removed those annyoing stutters every 10-15 seconds in my case, the remaining small stutters (no regularity there) can be easily accepted due to the complexity of the scenery. Wonderful work on this update, thanks for this!

BTW: so much for the initial posts about "nothing can be done about this" from several AS guys. Thanks that the developer and Oliver did not stop looking for a potential cause of those stutters that fast and early as others here...

I also did a quick test and I'm really happy :-) GPU and CPU never reached full load and peaks are gone. I could only notice some rare stutters which are totally normal. All options maxed out :-)

I'll do a proper flight tomorrow but that quick test made me very happy :-) Thanks to all!

Chris

• Developer
2 hours ago, Querer said:

BTW: so much for the initial posts about "nothing can be done about this" from several AS guys. Thanks that the developer and Oliver did not stop looking for a potential cause of those stutters that fast and early as others here...

Yes I can confirm that Jo has implement the code based on some tips I gave him and the stutters are now on my system reducted to level acceptable based on the complexity of the scenery. 

Hello and much thanks for the work and the Update . 

I can confirm that now for me the Airport is absolutely perfect usable . Very poor and rare Stutters but an complete difference to before the Update . 

In bavaria we will say : "Sauguad gmacht Burschen"

Thanks onesmore 

Michael 

I can confirm with the latest update, the stutters are completely gone. Thank you Jo and Oliver. Nevertheless, I am still angry about the statement from Mr Kok. You really should think about customer service. 

Archived