Where is the Registration Key Code

laird

I have downloaded A320-A321 Professional and cannot find the Registration Code/Key/Serial Number.

In the folder where I have put the downloaded files, I clicked on AS_A320-A321-PROF_P3DV4_V1210 which has opened the InstallShield Wizard.

It requires, in addition to Customer Email, to type in Serial Number. Where do I find the Serial Number?

I have the License ID number.

I have the License Activation Password.

I have the Invoice Number.

None of these is the number the InstallShield wizard is looking for as it returns a window informing theat either the email address is wrong or the serial number is wrong.

Om the install wizard screen the Serial Number is also variously described as Registration Code, Registration Key. I do not seem to have the required number.

Please explain where the serial number is located. 

Thanks, I found it. It is not in the confirmation email. I found it in My Account.

Seems to me there should be a note beside the number to draw attention to it - Make a note of this number as it will be needed to install the download...

You should also decide whether it is to be designated a serial number, a registration key or a registration code. All three are used to identify the number - unclear and somewhat confusing...

Archived