EDDK with GSX2 ?

PhM

Hi,

I just acquired EDDK.
I have GSX2 and it doesn't seem to work with EDDK?
Is that normal?
I would like to point out that Sode and the jetways are working.

Philippe

It is working. It's just that most of the radii of the parking spaces are too small. They only allow a wingspan of 32 meters.

You have to adjust them to a wingspan of at least 34 meters to be able to use it with the A319 for example.

Hi,

You tell me that only a few parking spaces work because the spaces are small at this airport, they are only 32m wide while GSX2 claims 34m!

However, I have tested many places on the tarmac and even those defined as Heavy do not allow GSX 2 to work!

I wonder if the unusual location of SODE and the files that make it up might have something to do with it?

That's it, I'll continue my investigations and keep you informed as soon as I have something new.

Regards,

Philippe

You will notice that GSX2 does not recognize the EDDK scene with the Shift+Ctrl+F12 commands ( ICAO JFDK ?).

Please login to display this image.

Hi,
The problem is Traffic Global !

But, I didn't disable this traffic that I like very much, that's my solution:
- Traffic Global uses C:\Users\xxx\Documents\TrafficGlobal\AirportFacilities\Scenery\AF2_JFDK.bgl which is not normal?
- I made a copy of E:\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Cologne-Bonn Professional\Scenery\EDDK_ADEP4_ADE.bgl
- I renamed my copy of EDDK_ADEP4_ADE.bgl to AF2_JFDK.bgl
- I renamed the original of AF2_JFDK.bgl to AF2_JFDK.bgl.ORI
- I placed the file AF2_JFDK.bgl in C:\Users\xxx\Documents\TrafficGlobal\AirportFacilities\Scenery\
- In P3D, I relaunched Couatly and repositioned the different GSX2 vehicles with those of Aerosoft, and it works...
The proof in image at the D20 door with an A319....

Philippe

Archived