Zurich SODE - Update

Fludo

• 3 weeks later...

Go and get GSX Level 2 is my advice. With this upgrade, you can add SODE jetways to whatever scenery you want, as long as the jetways are default or at least not included into the terminal building. I have it, added SODE jetways to Zurich Professional without any issue and as such, I do not care about the promised update anymore...

On 12/3/2018 at 1:06 PM, Querer said:

Go and get GSX Level 2 is my advice. With this upgrade, you can add SODE jetways to whatever scenery you want, as long as the jetways are default or at least not included into the terminal building. I have it, added SODE jetways to Zurich Professional without any issue and as such, I do not care about the promised update anymore...

Yes, you're right and I had them installed but after buying ORBX GES I had to go back to the original AFCAD as I was having issues with building missplacements and other. Going back to the original AFCAD messed up all the GSX jetways so I had to disabled them and go back to the original jetways.

That's why I asked about the possible implementation of SODE, as this is a Professional product.

13 hours ago, Fludo said:

Going back to the original AFCAD messed up all the GSX jetways so I had to disabled them and go back to the original jetways.

I do not get the link. Of course going back to another AFCAD messes up the GSX Setup, but all you have to do is recompile the stuff from GSX to be adapted to the changed AFCAD. If this is to much work, simply head over to the GSX Sharing Area in the FSDT Forums and download an exclude and GSX Level 2 config for LSZH that matches you AFCAD and that's it.

As SODE is not from Aerosoft, the name "professional" in the product does not mean it HAS to HAVE SODE jetways. That is still a plus each scenery designer can decide on his own to be added or not.

Archived