compatibility issue?

barbarotto1

some times when i load the a 318/319 i have to load it then shut P3d and restart then all works properly not a big deal but wanted to let aerosoft know
today a flew from vtbd/vvdn
transponder wont work
over head emergency left push next to fire test=left one didnt work=right and apu would work alarm=test
paper wouldnt dissapear when clicked
co pilot radio wouldnt work
i flew the flight anyway no problem=was to lazy to re program the FMS=
landed shut p3d
restarted p3d turn on the electri and external power=wala=everything worked=its probably a P3D issue?

Please login to display this image.

I've not seen this since the very early stages of the Beta until now, with either the various Betas and release versions. 

Possible causes of this include having a problem with the default flight files (cured by setting another default flight with a default GA aircraft) all the way to needing a reinstall of the Airbus (disable computer security, run installer "As Admin).

One thing to try (after rebuilding the default flight) is to load into an airport with a default aircraft, and then switching the the Bus.

Best wishes!

Archived