Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

jpaizis

Elevator trim wont turn

Hi 

I've recently ;purchased the Airbus Professional , up to now it worked fine but now the mouse wont turn the elevator trim wheel and therefore cant get off the ground.

the mouse seem to turn all the other switches without any issues and also works ok on other payware and freeware aircraft, I have hit a brick wall on the issue

I am also using chaseplane for camera views.

looking forward to your response 

thanks

There is no need for manual trim, as the Airbus got Autotrim; simply follow the procedures described in the step-by-step-guide

Thanks, but I still cant understand why the trim wheel wont turn its like its stuck, this seems very unusual

The elevator trim wheel is depend by hydraulic power. You can use it after engine start or with electrical hydraulic pump in use on ground.

Thanks Lothar

but when the plane is loaded as default the engines are running, shouldn't the trim be adjustable ? 

Just to make it clear: is the trimwheel not moving or is there no trim indication?

What exact version of the Airbus are you using? You can check this via the ASUpdater.

its a A320 IAE Professional P3V4 version

the elevator wheel is not turning when scrolling the mouse

vor 38 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

What exact version of the Airbus are you using? You can check this via the ASUpdater.

Please answer the question.

As it works fine here, either with the mouse wheel or left/right mouse button, there must be something wrong on your side.

And you are sure that you have hydraulic pressure?