Cologne-Bonn professional updates?

MaxZ

Hey everyone,

I don‘t know where to post this question so I post it here.

So, I bought the new Cologne/Bonn prof. version and it‘s absolutely amazing.

But I found some bugs and wanted to know if there will be some updates in the future.

Thanks for your answers.

vor 8 Stunden , Jo Erlend sagte:

Hi, if there's a need for an update I'll do that. What are the bugs you've found?

I will look for it later

I‘ve found the bug that I mentioned but I can‘t post any screenshots because I‘m not at home at the moment.

So the bug is located at the train station or ICE train station (whatever the name is). At one point next to glass roof there is missing a complete piece of ground so you can look into the ground. I don‘t know if it‘s just me but can you please have a look? Tomorrow I will post some screenshots.

And antoher thing I want to mention are the surrounding textures (This is not a bug but I want to mention it). Don‘t get me wrong but they look a bit dry and in every season (apart from winter) it‘s the same thing. If they can be a bit more greener or colorful that would be a cool thingB)

Apart from the bugs and mistakes i‘ts the best scenery I have ever seen:D. Thanks for this amazing piece of an airport:)

Vor 1 Stunde, MaxZ sagte:

So the bug is located at the train station or ICE train station (whatever the name is). At one point next to glass roof there is missing a complete piece of ground so you can look into the ground.

I also see this here 

Please login to display this image.

vor 1 minute, Lennart1948 sagte:

I also see this here 

Exactly. I also had it under the overpass next to it. You too?

vor 4 Minuten, Jo Erlend sagte:

Hi, what mesh settings are you using? Can you try and set it to 10 meters or higher and see if the problem is still there?

Whoops, that's it. I set it to 19m but with 10 it's all fine 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have any mesh installed? This is how it looks with set to 1m and FS Global installed:

Hello,

i bought the version 1.00 from the aerosoft shop and now the actual sold version in the shop is 1.1

But neither the update-tool nor the shop-download in my account let me get the version 1.1

Is it wanted like that?
Regards Raller

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since it only runs on P3D4.3 (or later when there is one), the best answer is if your v4.3 runs well on your Win7. If it does, EDDK Pro could work. Otherwise, it’s an unknown because testing isn’t done on systems that don’t meet 4.3 specs.

vor 15 Stunden , Astralex sagte:

Is there any chance to run with Win7?

Stunning scenery by the way, would be glad to work with them in Win7

Best regards, Alex

Although I don't have much experience with EDDK because it came out just recently I can say that on my system it runs very well on Win7.

Hope that helps

Klaus

I think at my update installation went something wrong:

The tire stripes suddenly stop, then an empty space follows and the again stripes. Any help?

Archived