Cologne-Bonn SODE

Dave_A

You need to put SODE folder from the zip file  to ...\Cologne-Bonn Professional\Configuration Tool\Library folder. Then you can activate it with the configurator. Great scenery btw :) Thank you!

I think that the SODE.7z folder isn't correct.

I had the same problem.

After unzipping this file i saw that there is another SODE folder inside the SODE folder.

In the second SODE folder are the other folders, SODEScenery and XML and the EDDK_Config_SODE.cfg

Moving these files from the inside SODE folder to the main SODE folder solved my problem.

Then when running the configurator i could set SODE JETWAYS to On or Off.

Ad

• Developer

Looks like an extra folder can be created depending on the tool / settings used to extract the file, make sure the SODE folder placed in the "Library" folder only contains the "SODEScenery" and "XML" folder + the EDDK_Config_SODE.cfg as @Ad mentioned above, I'll make sure the file is updated tomorrow to remove this issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 38 Minuten, Wise87 sagte:

I just used WinRAR and open the SODE.7z file and dragged the SODE folder to the correct location and works like a champ. 

Same here

• Developer
49 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Here's the adjusted SODE files for EDDK

Maybe it is better to use a normal windows ZIP File for that, not a 7z

• Developer
33 minutes ago, Lothar said:

When I´m unzip with 7zip I got this error message and no new SODE folder is created. See attachment.

Lothar

Please login to display this image.

The C:\Program Files is maybe not the best destination to install addon scenery products. This folder is under control of the UAC and this may protect the unpack of the file.

• Developer
9 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Maybe it is better to use a normal windows ZIP File for that, not a 7z

That's true, changed the file to a regular zip file.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 18 Stunden , Jo Erlend sagte:

Hi, can you show me a screenshot of what's inside your "...\Cologne-Bonn Professional\Configuration Tool\Library" folder?

Got nothing to do with GSX

vor 18 Stunden , SWOOS sagte:

I got the message "Aircraft Door Out of Range" at some Gates. I used GSX with A320.

Temporarily you can help your self, when turning on the Slew Mode in P3d and slew the Aircraft forward to be nearer to the Jetway and then turn off the Slew Mode. Now the Jetway should work. But there is a Patch needed, that make all Jetways functional without slewing around.  

vor 2 Stunden , a350pilot sagte:

Temporarily you can help your self, when turning on the Slew Mode in P3d and slew the Aircraft forward to be nearer to the Jetway and then turn off the Slew Mode. Now the Jetway should work. But there is a Patch needed, that make all Jetways functional without slewing around.  

Thank you. But it isn't a very got solution.

Another problem at B-Gates using FSLabs A319. GSX said Aircraft Parking Position is too small.

vor 6 Minuten, SWOOS sagte:

Thank you. But it isn't a very got solution.

Another problem at B-Gates using FSLabs A319. GSX said Aircraft Parking Position is too small.

If you go to the GSX setting : costumize airport positions you can set the max Gate size

17 minutes ago, SWOOS said:

It is very bad to sell a new scenery where users have to edit everything. Any without editing it doesn't work correctly.

If you select a wider gate size in the AFCAD AI planes might crash into another at those gates. The P3D AI engine is dumb, it will simply crash aircraft into one another or even into the user if the gates are big enough.

Archived