Airbus a320 - 321 wont download.

Jetstar

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jetstar, in your earlier post on this, you had a link to the product and included your full serial. Don't ever do that in a public forum! It invites bad people to use your link and serial, resulting in it becoming invalidated and a lot of problems for you, so I hid that post.

I started a download from the closed post and my downloader had the file at 983.062 MB, which matches the advertised file size of 1GB on the product page here. If this isn't the product you're asking about, please reply with which one you're asking about.

Your issue might also be that you're not familiar with the downloader. It's a zipped file which must be unzipped, preferably with something better than the stock Windows unzip tool (try 7-zip file manager available here). To further help you, please respond with a screen shot of the unzipped file using the "Detail" setting in the view so I can check if it looks like it's all there.

Archived