CRJ7 - LOAD PLAN & CARGO AND FUEL WEIGHT

Hi, I had uploaded the route, it took it and everything was right on FMS, but it didn't change the actual fuel in the note pad section of the load plan part on it.. Is there anyway of fixing this so when you load a flight plan and it already puts the correct gate fuel  in the box, it will reflect the correct fuel in the fuel mgt page in the load planner over on the notebook side of things.  I ended up crashing cause I thought it did that when actually it had weigh more fuel than was required for flight.. Gate fuel for today flight was only 7936 or something like that and it had 15,000 some fuel.. which means I was way over weight..  But I thought when I enter it in FMS, it should link between the two of them..  The one on the note pad really doesn't get that accurate.. Is there a way you guys can add in a typo box along with what's there now, so you can enter the exact amount or just atleast when you send in your load plan it corrects the proper fuel weight accordingly.. 

Well it filled in the fuel weight on the FMS side under the Perf page..   Anyway whether the load plans does anything with fuel or not.. Think next update you guys can possibly put in load planner on Side note book where I can click on the box and add in the fuel amount or use the bars like we do now but atleast have the option too fill in the fuel weight in cargo and fuel load planner section  ??

Archived