LIME aerial photo change please

Bert Groner

Hi all here!

Thanks to TSD for making LIME and to Aerosoft for publishing.

I suggest to change the aerial photo as it only represents summertime and "full" winter now clearly not fitting to other seasons (in this case coming from Orbx' Global Base and openLC Europe). In other seasons then summer (here we have a perfect colour match) you see a much to light green aerial photo which really does not look good in it's given surrounding.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bert

Please login to display this image.

Hi thanks for tips I've installed orbx and I'm looking at the iussue you have found for sure I'll work to a version fitting better with Orbx colours. Unfortunately the hard winter is not well rendered in this area from open lc but I'll try to make my sat matching better. 

Regards

Hi Marcon 8122!

Very kind - hope that users will get the improvements soon. As for the winter season: It might be enough to make some snowy fields inside the range of your photo. So it will better fit to the more or less snow uncovered ground around.

Take care!

Bert

Archived