Did the CRJ´s install an error generator?

Hello Hans, in the last two weeks I had the phenomenon that the engines of the CRJ7 and CRJ9 suddenly failed one time during climb and one time in the middle of the flight. 
That looks like in the pictures. 
Loss of electricity and the RAT extends, at the same time there is an annoying alarm tone which cannot be turned off.
Did the CRJ´s install a random generator for Errors?

I´m on the latest Version.

Regards, Wolfgang

Please login to display this image.

13 hours ago, Fragged^2 said:

I've seen reports of mid flight engine shutdown with the Aerosoft A320-series, the CRJ and QW 787.

.....and also the Maddog MD-80

Bruce R

9 hours ago, Bruce R said:

.....and also the Maddog MD-80

Bruce R

In the case of the Leonardo Maddog a noisy or mis-assigned mixture control axis could definitely cause it, because they have mapped the engine fuel control levers to the engine 1 and 2 mixture control axes.

Really weird :unsure:
Today I tried to fly from LIME to EDDF, but when I switched on the weather radar on the ground during the line up the CP-NAV was frozen. The FO-Nav continued to work.
Neither the HDG button nor the Format-> Range button had any effect on the CP-NAV.
Also switching off the weather radar didn't bring any improvement.
I think I will reinstall the CRJ, probably some Bite has slipped :rolleyes:

Gruß, Wolfgang

Ground test to find error, see the HDG-Lines in CP an FO Nav-Display. Left frozen

Archived