The Brussels airport FSX AFCAD problem.Solved or not?

piliwi

Mathijs,

I bought the first version which is not anymore at SimMarket.

I wrote them an email but got no answer which is unfortunately quite usual at SimMarket.

They don't seem to provide any update.

I understand you/Cornel have some issues with them but I, as a customer don't have to know about that.

Anyway, I do support Aerosoft for years and I thought you were getting the money from them.

I tried installing the update from Aerosoft support (downloading was successfull) but I got an error message when launching the exe.

Who can send this AFCAD file to my email box??

regards,

David

David,

I think that you won't miss anything.

Thanks for the heads up Bernabie ...

Can it be worth than what I get without the patch?

NO AI at all (sliders full right) and the PMDG 747-400 that loads its passengers inside the Terminal...

• Aerosoft
Mathijs,

I understand you/Cornel have some issues with them but I, as a customer don't have to know about that.

Anyway, I do support Aerosoft for years and I thought you were getting the money from them.

David

David, it's rather repetitive but you ARE not my customer for this, we did NOT get money for this. We/Cornel do not have any issue with simMarket, why should we? If they sell a product that has nothing to do with us, it well... has nothing to do with us. Just spoke to Miguel about this and there is just no issue between us about this. You are mistaken about that.

And this without the patch?

Now I'm also confused because with me did everything worked fine without it.

Now all AI planes and mine are completely wrongly parked everywhere, not to mention that they drive as if they have drunk too much alcohol when taxiing.

[quote name="mathjiskok

David' date=' it's rather repetitive but you ARE not my customer for this

Mathijs,

1) I am not "your" (...) customer for this product but have been your loyal customer for years, since you were Lago's representative and at Aerosoft as well and I expected more friendly help from you. My mistake.

2) It's also rather repetitive to say that I don't know from whom I can get the update, because Simmarket doesn't provide any, yours doesn't work and Cornel doesn't seem to send it directly.

3) We (you and I ) have lost enough time about this. I have deleted EBBR and I won't loose my money and bother you anymore.

• Aerosoft

After some discussion internally and asking external advise, we decide to lock the topic. If your post has been removed you will have received a personal email from me to explain why. But let is be clear that if you do not agree with something a forum user or customer writes you can explain that with arguments, not by making fun of the person, okay?

We did NOT close the topic because of the issues regarding the AFCAD update for Brussels. Currently we are not sure what is causing the new problems. We have a few machines in the office that have the update without any problem and as you read some other users on the forum see the same good results. I will open a new topic for this issue. Cornel (the developer) is looking at the issue. It's a small issue of course, something that will be solved. Our customers will get the patch from us, customers of the version sold by simMarket before our version will get the patch in a different way.